Anyway, I found the recipe for this pound cake at Youtube, you can find it here. The guy on the video shows you the steps on how to make this pound cake, video instructions are much better and easier to follow! I find him pretty cute cos I've always liked guys that are domesticated and good in the kitchen :) I've taken the liberty to type out the recipe for you so that you won't have to scribble down when you watch the video!
The chocolate flavour was stronger than the matcha flavour as I was a bit 'stingy' with the matcha, not using all of it hehe...
The red bean paste created a nice texture when you bite into the cake!
Recipe For Matcha Marble Pound Cake
(I used a 9-inch loaf pan)
100g soft butter
100 plain flour
3g baking soda
2 eggs, beaten
50g chocolate, melted
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees celcius, grease baking tin and sift flour and baking soda
2. Whisk butter till pale
3. Add sugar slowly till creamy and white
4. Add flour, fold into mixture gently
5. Divide batter into 2 bowls
6. For 1st portion, add matcha, 2nd portion add melted chocolate, mix well
7. Combine both mixtures alternatively in prepared tin, make a swirl to combine the batter to create a marble effect (I like this part, it's so fun!)
8. Bake for around 40-45 minutes
9. After 20 minutes, make a slit on the batter so that batter rises evenly
10. Bake till toothpick comes out clean.