Monday, June 1, 2009

Matcha Coffee

Ever heard of green tea flavoured coffee??? I came across this for the 1st time in my life yesterday at Jusco! There was a promoter giving out free samples of coffee, and when I saw this packet, I couldn't believe my eyes... I just had to try it out!

For a green tea enthusiast like me, this is definitely new to me, I've tried green tea ice cream, green tea biscuits & cookies, cakes and drinking green tea itself but never coffee! You can't imagine how excited I was... after I tasted it, it was nice, very strong coffee with a subtle hint of matcha flavour... I was sent up to the skies... floated for a while then grabbed a pack and off I went to pay! :) Hubby also loved it, he said it was unusual, unique and something special!

You guys might want to try it, it was going for RM12.90 per pack for 15 sticks.


No comments: