Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Cuppycakes





Made these cupcakes for my hubby's family when they came down from Singapore to spend the long weekend in Melaka.

I would love to share this recipe with you but honestly, I just can't find it...! I don't want to pick a random recipe and share here for fear that it might flop... no good lah like that!

Anyway these are very simple vanilla cupcakes made the night before we went down. Dusted with pretty stars and hearts to capture their hearts and eyes! :) It was really delicious with raisins, almonds and chocolate chips in every bite.

I am still on the hunt for lovely cupcake recipes to file in my recipe library! :)

*Tip: If you don't have muffin tray which holds individual cupcake cases in place, just use a few cupcake cases, it should be strong enough to hold its shape once batter is in and while it's baking!

6 comments:

Mummy Zuan said...

yummy....everytime i look at the photos here in your blog..i will say..will bake soon...but i never did..*sigh* lazy me..

Kristie said...

mummy zuan, i believe once u start, u cant stop, it's addictive for me!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Did you show this cupcakes to Jayden? Did he say "mommm mommm"? Hehe.
Normally bb likes colourful things.

Anyway, thanks for your tips. I was just about to google search about it. I am thinking to bake some muffin too.
Meaning I could just use some muffin paper cups and fill in the batter, then I just line them on the baking tray?
How to prevent the outcome to stick on the paper cups? Can I dust some flour on it?
Thanks!

Kristie said...

Jayden has recently start to say 'mam mam' whenver he sees food! so cute... :) Ya I purposely made it colourful for my niece actually :)

If your paper cups are quite thick and will hold the batter without losing shape, then you won't need a muffin pan. However, if your paper cups are thin, and you don't have a muffin tray, just use a few pieces to make sure it's 'tougher'. You don't have to grease paper cups. If you are not using paper cups, then you will have to grease the muffin pan. Good luck dear!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Thanks for your advice.
I think is better for me to get a muffin tray.

Kristie said...

Sure Joanne, I am also on the lookout for a nice muffin tray! :)