Linguine topped with sausages and sauce, with baked potatoes,
carrots and asparagus on the side
Ingredients for this dish wasn't measured out, was just estimated by hand :) You can see the ingredients used in first picture.
1. Cook linguine till al-dente in boiling water with salt and a bit of olive oil.
2. Once cooked to your liking, drain and set aside on serving dish.
Prepare side accompaniments:
1. Boil potatoes till soft, remove skin and cube.
2. Peel carrots using peeler, cut asparagus and blanch in boiling water.
3. Place blanched vegetables and potatoes in a pan, season with salt, pepper and drizzle lots of olive oil. Toss to coat all.
4. Place pan in oven and bake for 25-30 minutes at 180 degrees celcius.
5. Once potatoes start to brown, you can remove pan from oven and place vegetables on serving dish.
1. Heat up olive oil
2. Fry sausage, onions, raisins till brown and fragrant
3. Add chopped cherry tomatoes and fry till skin starts to peel, mash it as you fry with all other ingredients
4. Add yellow mustard, seeded mustard and mix well
5. Add some water for some sauce
6. Season with salt, pepper and chilli flakes.
7. Fry till mixture starts to thicken, add more water and seasoning if you prefer more sauce.
Pour sauce over pasta on serving dish with side accompaniments, drizzle olive oil over everything and add dash of black pepper.
Serve and eat while hot! :)